Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Discussion Forum

Making an effort to reach out

Making an effort to reach out

by DAVANA L -
Number of replies: 2

I am usually a pretty private person so its not an easy thing for me to put myself out there. But I've been really struggling lately and have to admit that I am in need of sharing and support. Any response would be greatly appreciated.

In reply to DAVANA L

Re: Making an effort to reach out

by COVID19 Moderator -
Hi Davana,
Thank you for your post, you showed a lot of courage by sharing with us today. It is not uncommon for people to feel like they are struggling during this time. This forum is a great place to reach out for support and share with the community. It can also be helpful to reach out to loved ones for support, and if you feel like you are still struggling it’s usually a good idea to get assistance from a family doctor, a counsellor or a crisis line.
For more information and resources, I encourage you to visit our website at www.camh.ca/covid19
In reply to DAVANA L

Re: Making an effort to reach out

by Jenny D. -
Hi Davana, I am much the same way, but when you start to reach out you find you are not alone. So many people are struggling right now. I hope you are feeling a bit better as I see your post is from a few weeks ago, I just joined this forum today.